When unexpected changes happen, you need resources that can help you act on those changes with peace of mind.
If you need an advocate to turn to when selling your house - or purchasing a new one, we hope you’ll give us a call. We are here to help.
- Our experience selling houses due to divorce makes the usually complicated process simplified by using technology and paperless transactions.
- At Abrams Realty, each spouse has their own agent at no additional cost. We minimize risks, protect both party’s interests and confidentiality, which avoids conflict by working with the spouses separately.
- No money is ever due up front, we get paid ONLY when the house sells. A FREE no obligation consultation will be provided with a comparative market analysis to give you the information to make the best decision.
- We do not just list the property on the local MLS, we have unique extensive marketing that ensures the house will sell for the most amount of money possible. Including print marketing, online and social media advertising, open houses with proximity cell phone marketing are just a few of the ways we market our listings.
- We know the market and have a team of agents working towards the goal of selling each of the properties we have listed for sale; we give value no other agent or real estate brokerage can offer.
We understand the emotional impact a situation like this has and you need an advocate, not a salesperson. You have options and we want to earn your trust. Separately and together working for the same goal, selling the house for the most money in the least amount of time.
To learn more about how we can help, call us at 757-652-1067 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To learn more about how we can help, call us at